Responsible Alcohol Sale and Service

Information regarding Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service (RASS) will be coming soon.   

Check back for more information regarding laws, regulations, and training.

In the meantime please visit the Montana Department of Revenue's Liquor Education page.  You will likely be able to find the answers you seek.

Thanks for your patience.

Drive Safe Missoula